Wednesday 2 March 2011

Edit to 'An Open Letter to CG'

Upon reviewing my previous post, ‘An Open Letter to CG’, I have decided that I may have been slightly harsh. Normally if I wrote a post I didn’t like anymore, I’d just edit it or delete it. I refuse to do this however for two reasons, which are: a) Emily would flat out murder me, and b) I’m not exactly sorry for some of the things I said because they were driving me crazy, it was a rant, and when you’re ranting you have to get it all out. I do feel I could have been more sensitive though, as everyone has faults, and it’s not nice when they’re pointed out so critically. To even the score: I talk too much,  I eat too much, I oversleep a lot, I also skip lectures when I just can’t be bothered and I sort of didn’t know what a router was, which made Amanda laugh at me. I still don’t have a beard though. Not that your beard was ever my issue. So...I’m kind of sorry, I could have, and should have, shown a little bit more care and consideration over my choice of wording. Is that ok?

Love, Lalita xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment